Property Partners O Brien Swaine and Sherry Fitzgerald OLeary Kinsella are proud to present The Gaels Rest, a modern and elegant new development by Nigel Clarke Developments Ltd. on the Clonattin Road in Gorey, Co. Wexford.
Gorey is a vibrant bustling town with a vast array of independent boutiques, coffee shops, top class restaurants, hotels and bars. There are several sandy golden beaches close by not to mention golf clubs, GAA , rugby, soccer and many other sporting amenities just a stones throw away. South Dublin is a mere 50 minutes away with several bus services and a train line going daily.
The Gaels’ Rest will be an outstanding development of just 40 properties comprising of 2,3 and 4 bedroomed apartments and houses. Each property will be built to the very highest of standards and will be tastefully designed with a contemporary finish throughout. All properties will be ‘A’ rated ensuring they are exceptionally energy efficient and will boast high quality kitchens and bathrooms.
• Air to Water Heating – constant hot water and steady comfortable internal temperature
• Building energy Rating “A”
• Finished internally in a White easy to maintain paint finish
• Exterior – Painted finish
• Gardens levelled and Seeded
• Walking distance of Gorey Main St.
• Sockets Downstairs – Chrome
• CAT 6 point to phone wire
• Charging point for Electric Cars
• Standard Sanitary Ware
• Outside Tap
• Outside Electric Socket
• 2 Showers – Ensuite and over Bath
• Windows Double Glazed
From Gorey town centre continue down the main street, go through the roundabout and down Esmonde street, keep left at the next roundabout and then take an immediate right up the Clonattin road. The Gaels’ Rest is located on the right hand side.