This spacious family residence has a total floor area of c. 162.7 m² (c. 1,752 Sq. Ft.) excluding the garage. The house has been well maintained and is presented in very good decorative order. There are double glazed U.P.V.C. windows throughout and oil fired central heating (Grant condensing boiler). The house is on a large site of ¾ acre laid in lawns with mature planted beds and trees. There is a substantial hardcore driveway (with decorative stone) and a yard ideal for parking for many vehicles. (planning would be required for a commercial operation). St. Simons, Shroid, provides a rare opportunity to acquire a unique private property on the N4. The house boasts idyllic rural living, not overlooked, but still close enough to all town amenities. It’s location on the N4 provides easy access to all major thoroughfares and motorways.
SERVICES: Double glazed windows, OFCH, Mains water & septic tank.
BER No. 106402845
Energy Performance Indicator: 277.11 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance Hallway 5m x 2.1m
• Sitting Room 4.6m x 4.2m with tiled fireplace
• Dining Room 4.9m x 4.25m With Mosaic fireplace
• Kitchen 4.6m x 4.25m with oil AGA cooker, fitted units
• Back hall & shower wet room 4.25m x 3m incl. fully tiled modern shower room with tanking, WC & WHB and Mira elec. shower,
• Utility Room 4.2m x 3.1m
• Integrated Garage 6.4m x 4.5m which contains Grant oil boiler and fuel storage.
• Bedroom 1 - 4.9m x 3.9m
• Bedroom 2 - 4.2m x 3.5m with large built in wardrobe , shower unit & WHB
• Bedroom 3 - 4.2m x 2m adjoins with bedroom 4
• Bedroom 4 - 4.2m x 2.4m accessed from bedroom 3
• Shower Room 2.8m x 1m Shower, WC & WHB, Fully tiled
By appointment only