4 Bedroom bungalow in an attractive rural setting just c. 4 km from Ballinalee village.
This detached country bungalow has a total floor area of c. 120 sq. meters (c. 1,290 Sq.Ft.) and is situated on a quiet road c. 3km from Ennybegs national school, 4 km from Ballinalee village and c. 11 km north of Longford Town centre. The house is modern, built in 2005, but does need some refurbishment as a number of items have been removed such as kitchen, fireplace, Immersion tank and oil boiler. The house has a spacious sitting room with double doors through to a large kitchen / dining area with utility room and the main bedroom is ensuite. The house is on a spacious site of c. 0.63 acres with a spacious rear garden. The house is an ideal opportunity to put your own stamp on a modern family home.
SERVICES: Oil fired central heating, Mains Water & Septic tank.
EIRCODE: N39 V838
GPS: 53.7592, -7.6958
BER: E2 BER No.109522599 Energy Performance Indicator:364.2 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance Hall 1.8m x 3.9m with tiled floor
• Sitting Room 4m x 4.4m Wooden floors with open fireplace (damaged and in need of replacing) double doors through to kitchen.
• Kitchen \ Dining area 7.5m x 3.4m Tiled floor, kitchen units have been removed, double glass sliding doors to rear garden.
• Utility Room 1.8m x 2.4m Tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine.
• Main Bathroom 2.2m x 3.4m Fully tiled, WC & WHB, Bath and separate shower.
• Bedroom 1 - 3m x 3m Laminate flooring
• Bedroom 2 - 3m x 3m
• Bedroom 3 - 3.7m x 3m
• Bedroom 4 - 4.2m x 3.4m Laminate Flooring
• B4 En Suite - 2.5m x 1.1m Fully tiled, WC & WHB, elec. shower