PROPERTY PARTNERS OBRIEN SWAINE are delighted to present this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached dormer bungalow with a detached garage to the side. Whilst Monmore has been vacant for a number of years and requires upgrading it is an outstanding opportuntiy to acquire a large detached house on a good sized site and put your own stamp on it. Viewing of this property is highly recommended.
The property is located in a really beautiful area approximately 4.5km from Ballygarrett Village where you will find many local amenities such as a church, school, pubs, shops and G.A.A pitch. Ballygarrett is a very popular tourist area in the southeast and close to Cahore Pier - a very popular fishing and boating area. There are several beautiful sandy beaches all within a few minutes drive. Courtown Harbour is only 6.5km away whilst Gorey town is 12.5km.
This spacious well laid out accommodation briefly consists of entrance hallway, sittingroom, kitchen/diningroom, utility room, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Large 4 bed detached house
Oil fired central heating
Large garden to front and rear
Viewing highly recommended
Entrance hallway: Tiled floor.
Livingroom: Tiled floor, tv point.
Kitchen/Diningroom: Fully fitted kitchen with a range of units, tiled floor, sliding door to garden.
Utility Room: Plumbed, shelving.
Bathroom: Wc, wash hand basin, bath, partially tiled walls and floor.
Bedroom 1 : Carpet.
Bedroom2 : Wooden flooring.
Bedroom 3 : Wooden flooring.
Bedroom 4 : Wooden flooring.
Bathroom 2 : Wc, wash hand basin, step in shower, partially tiled walls and floor.
Coming from M11:
• Take Exit 23 from the M11.
• Follow signage for Ballycanew (R741).
• In Ballycanew village, take the left turn off at Breens Shop.
• Continue out his road for approx 3 miles until you reach a crossroads
(O'Briens Pub on your left)
• Take a left at the crossroads and continue for a half mile to the next crossroads where you will see Redmond Timber Products is on the right corner.
• Take a right at Redmond Timber and continue down this road for approx 1 km until you see a for sale sign on the right hand side of the road.