William Mansfield Property Partners is proud to welcome to this beautifully positioned bungalow to the property market. Nesting in a tranquil quiet area with ample country walks on your doorstep.
Standing on 382.5 sqm. Must be viewed to be appreciated.
Picturesque village of Errill is just two minutes’ drive with all village amenities in the heart of the village
This house has been recently finished to the highest specification with desirable natural light with panoramic countryside views
Perfect dwelling for any nature lover with a mature and well finished garden, nearby bog walks and every opportunity to connect with nature.
Its quaint appearance is deceptive as the interior of the property is completed by snug furnishes and warm living spaces flowing together using the abundant natural light.
This is the perfect property for any family looking for peaceful rural living
• 2 Minute drive to Errill Village
• 8 Minute drive to Rathdowney
• 15 Minute Drive to M8 Junction 3 and M7 Junction 21
• 12 Minute Drive to Ballybrophy Train Station
• 14 Minute drive to Templemore
• Host of primary and Secondary schools to choose from as it is a prime central, Location with bus services running. Local Link Bus service travels daily from Errill
• Schools, shops and local amenities within a ten minute walk.
• Lovely neighbourhood with a great sense of community
• Oil solid fuel
• Double glazed windows
Kitchen/ Dining Room and Living area
Utility with separate toilet
Garden to the rear
Viewing strictly by appointment only.