Wonderful, detached 3 bedroom bungalow, situated in an idyllic private location only 1.5 km from Collooney town. This lovely residence has charm and character in abundence, set on a large, mature, one acre site enjoying views of the surrounding countryside. There is easy access to a host of amenities in nearby Collooney, whilst Sligo town is only a short drive away.
This is a outstanding opportunity to purchase a property with so much to offer. Early viewing is highly recommended.
• Oil fired & solid fuel C.H.
• Double glazed uPVC windows.
• Large secluded 1 acre site with mature garden, trees and shrubs. South facing patio.
• Private well bored 2018.
• Private septic tank.
• Upgraded insulation. Walls pumped c. 2002. Attic insulation upgrade in 2018.
• High speed broadband available in area.
• Light fittings, curtains & blinds included.
BER: D1 BER No.116828161 Energy Performance Indicator:240.51 kWh/m²/yr
5.0m x 2.0m & 7.3m x 1.2m
Cork tile flooring.
5.0m x 4.0m
Laminate wood flooring. Fireplace.
5.0m x 4.3m
Cork tile flooring. Fireplace with back boiler
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
4.8m x 3.2m
Tile floor. Integrated dishwasher. Store room off.
4.0m x 3.7m
3.0m x 3.7m
Laminate wood flooring.
3.7m x 2.8m
Laminate wood flooring. Fitted wardrobes.
2.4m x 1.9m
Fully tiled. Power Shower.
4.6m x 3.8m
Includes oil boiler, well water pump & treatment system.
Store Room No.1
5.0m x 3.7m
Store Room No.2
4.1m x 3.7m