3 bedroom bungalow with garage and attic rooms on a large mature site, c. 3 km from Longford Town centre.
The house is situated just off the Ardagh road on the outskirts of Longford town. The area is a quiet residential area of detached one off houses. The house has a total floor area of c. 158 Sq. meters (c. 1,700 Sq.Ft.) excluding the garage of c. 25 Sq. Meters, which could be converted into further accommodation subject to the necessary planning permissions. There is a large living room off which there is a kitchen, dining room and utility. There are also 3 attic rooms accessible via spiral staircase with a floor area of c. 38 Sq. Meters. There is a large mature garden that is heavily planted with trees and shrubs creating great privacy to the rear of the house which is facing south west.
SERVICES: Dual System central heating (oil & Solid fuel), Mains Water & septic tank.
EIRCODE: N39 R9D2
GPS: 53.717 , -7.7622
BER no. 108053422
Energy Performance Indicator: 422.58 kWh/m²/yr.
• Entrance Hall - 2m x 3m
• Sitting Room - 4.75m x 3m built in units and open fireplace
• Living room - 5.7m x 3.9m Stanley Stove (Back boiler)
• Kitchen - 4m x 3.2m Tiled floor, built in kitchen units, elec. extractor fan & gas cooker
• Dining Room - 4m x 3m
• Utility Room - 2.5m x 3.5m with access to integrated garage
• Main Bathroom - 1.75m x 2.9m fully tiled, WC & WHB, bath with elec. shower overhead, hot press
• Bedroom 1 - 2.75m x 2.75m plus built in press
• Bedroom 2 - 2.9m x 3.25m
• Bedroom 3 - 2.5m x 2.7m plus built in wardrobe
• Attic room 1 - 3.7m x 3m
• Attic room 2 - 3.2m x 1.9m
• Attic room 3 - 3.5m x 3m
• Attic WC - 2.3m x 1m small WHB & WC