Two Storey residence with outbuildings on c. 2.3 acres within 6 km of the town centre.
This farmhouse is a superb refurbishment opportunity. The 4 bedroom house was lived in up to recently, but needs some modernisation. There is a total floor area of c. 127 Sq. meters (c.1,367 Sq.Ft.) and there are a number of stone outbuildings. There is large paddock garden to the front either side of the entrance laneway and there is a separate laneway access to the rear. The property just on the outskirts of Longford Town, less than 4 km from the N4 Dublin - Sligo Road and walking distance from the local shop and pub of Kiernan’s forge.
SERVICES: Mains Water & Septic Tank, O.F.C.H., Double glazed aluminium windows
EIRCODE: N39 H798
GPS: 53.7629, -7.7363
BER: F BER No.105164834 Energy Performance Indicator:428.69 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance Hall - 1.3m x 1.8m
• Sitting Room - 4.25m x 4.75m with feature marble stone fireplace
• Living room - 4.25m x 4.35m with feature marble stone fireplace
• Kitchen - 3.4m x 5.6m
built in units, Stanley solid fuel range
• Bedroom 1 - 3.75m x 4.25m plus closet
• Bedroom 2 - 3.25m x 3.25m
• Bedroom 3 - 4.2m x 2.6m
• Main Bathroom - 1.5m x 2.7m WC & WHB, elec. shower
• Bedroom 4 - 2.9m x 3.4m With hot press area