Property Partners Paul Reynolds are delight to present to the market 2 no. five bedroom detached homes currently under construction in the townland of Carrygawley.
Whilst these properties are located minutes from Letterkenny Town centre, they are perched on elevated sites enjoying far reaching countryside views.
On completion the substantial properties will boast a floor areas in excess of 2500 sq ft
comprising open plan kitchen/living/dining area, sun room, living room and 4 double bedrooms, two of which are ensuite.
The generous PC allowance available, gives the discerning purchasers an excellent opportunity to acquire a property and allow them to create their perfect family home.
* For eligible purchasers the house qualifies under the Help To Buy Scheme. The amount you can claim is 10% of the
purchase price, which is capped at €30,000.
* Elevated sites
* BER "A" rating proposed
* Scenic setting with countryside views only minutes from Letterkenny Town Centre
* When complete will boast spacious, bright accommodation measuring in excess of 2500 sq. ft
* Air to water heating system
* Generous PC sum available
* uPVC triple glazed windows throughout
* Painted staircase with oak hand rail
* All ceilings and external walls dry lined for additional insulation
* Sown Lawns, kerbed with chipped driveway
Ground floor: entrance hallway, Living room, Kitchen/dining/living area, Sun room, utility, bedroom 5/study and wc
First floor: 4 no. bedrooms, 2 ensuite and bathroom