A TRULY BESPOKE ARCHITECTURALLY DESIGNED HOME LOCATED IN THE IDYLIC COASTAL VILLAGE OF KILMUCKRIDGE
CD Auctioneers are proud to present Bracken House, Kilmuckridge, Gorey, Co wexford to the market.
Situated in a secluded cul de sac in the popular, coastal village of Kilmuckridge, just 20 minutes south of Gorey, with the blue flag Morriscastle Beach on your doorstep, this is a once in a life opportunity to acquire this spacious family home, benefiting from the amenities of this busy rural village yet enjoying it’s peaceful, private setting on a 0.5 acre site.
Bracken House is an architecturally designed 5 bedroomed home finished to a meticulously high standard with attention to detail evident throughout.
An immensely stylish and captivating interior combined with distinctive features and light filled interior has created a truly unique and luxurious home.
Interior features include
• Italian Marble Floors throughout ground floor
• Feature Solid Oak Staircase
• Vaulted ceiling to main living room
• 25 kw Boiler Stove
• Zoned heating
• Oil condensing boiler
• Under floor heating to ground floor
• 5 Spacious bedrooms – 4 ensuite
• 284 sqm/3057 sq ft
• Spacious siting room with two sets of double doors leading to south facing sun drenched private patio.
Exterior Features include:
• Enclosed Sandstone Patio over looking lawn area
• Bespoke Stone fireplace on patio
• Detached Garage Block Built with slated roof with option to renovate to additional accommodation e.g. home office or granny flat
• Peble driveway with feature raised lawn
• Decorative Double wrought Iron Gates
• Monitored Alarm
• Dedicated parking area to the front & side
Services: Mains sewerage & mains water
Entrance Hallway 6.3m x 3.4m Feature Oak Staircase, Italian Marble floor, Recessed lighting
Lounge 6.9m x 4.65m Hardwood Solid Oak floor, 6 kw Solid fuel stove, Twin Patio doors to extensive walled sun filled, enclosed patio – Sandstone Paving throughout with feature outdoor fireplace
Kitchen/Living Room 9.8m x 4.5m Open Plan.
• Marble Floor tiles throughout
• Vaulted Ceiling with Mezzanine floor, double doors to enclosed sandstone Patio and rear Lawn
• Recessed lighting
• Large 25 kw Solid Fuel Stove
• Contemporary Cream kitchen, Hardwood Counter Top & Breakfast bar
Utility 3.15m x 2.04m Marble Floor, Storage units matching kitchen, door to garden
Guest WC – located off entrance hallway 2m x 1.5m Feature WH.B., W.C., Marble Floor, recessed lighting
Ground Floor Master bedroom Walk in Wardrobe 5.35m x 4.5m 2.9m x 1.7m Carpet flooring, Walk in Wardrobe, Recessed lighting
Ensuite 2.9m x 1.8m Tiled floor to ceiling, Feature sink, W.C., Power Shower
Ground floor Bedroom 2 4.46m x 3.24m Carpet flooring, Double Room
Ensuite 2.14m x 1.05m Tiled floor to ceiling, W.H.B., W.C., Double Shower Cubicle with Power Shower
Open plan lounge 10m x 4.6m Glass Wall overlooking Livingroom with Vaulted Ceiling- Stunning feature – Ideal Reading/Library area, Four Velux Windows with option to add additional accommodation.
Bedroom 3 6.9m x 4.5m Carpet flooring, Ensuite tiled throughout
Ensuite 2m x 1.8m W.H.B., Shower unit- Tiled throughout
Bedroom 4 5.3m x 4.5m Carpet flooring, Double Room
Bedroom 5 4.5m x 3.5m Carpet flooring, Double room
Main Bathroom 3.8m x 2.4m Marble floor, Tiled floor to ceiling. Wall to Wall storage units, Jacuzzi Bath, Shower, W.C., Feature W.H.B.
Directions: Located in the Centre of Kilmuckridge Village, the second turn left having passed the KMH.
viewing strictly by appointment:
Agent: Victor Lambert 086 3951167