4 Bedroom Detached house on a corner site walking distance from the Town centre.
Ideally located just off the Battery Road, within walking distance of the town centre. The house is in a small private development of just 11 houses, it is surrounded by green fields and a vast array of sporting amenities being near to Pearce Park GAA grounds and Longford Rugby Club with the Sin Bin bar & restaurant. This 4 bedroom family home is spacious with a total floor area of c. 140 Sq. M (1,506 Sq. Ft.) and is on a corner site beside a green area. The house is presented in excellent decorative order with a number of high quality fittings like polished porcelain tiled floors in the hall and kitchen areas, and wooden floors in the sitting room and dining area. The house features a spacious sitting room with double doors through to a large open plan kitchen / dining area, the main bedroom is ensuite.
SERVICES: Double glazed windows, Oil fired central heating, Mains water & sewerage.
EIRCODE: N39 D6F2
GPS: 53.7360, -7.811
BER: C1 BER No.106247711 Energy Performance Indicator:173.62 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance Hall - 3.4m x 5.3m polished porcelain tiled floor
• Sitting Room - 4.5m x 4.2m open fireplace and solid wood floor, double doors through to dining area
• Dining Area - 4.4m x 3.4m Solid wood floor, open to the Kitchen with double sliding glass doors to the rear patio
• Kitchen - 3.6m x 4.4m polished porcelain tiled floor built in units with elec. cooker, hobb & extractor fan
• Downstairs Toilet - 1.75m x 1.75m polished porcelain tiled floor, WC & WHB
• Bedroom 1 - 3.4m x 3m with built in wardrobes
• Bedroom 2 - 3.6m x 4.5m with built in wardrobes and ensuite
• B2 En Suite - 3.3m x 1m Semi tiled, WC & WHB, elec. shower
• Bedroom 3 - 3.3m x 3m plus built in wardrobe
• Bedroom 4 - 3m x 3.6m plus built in wardrobe and corner window
• Main Bathroom - 2.4m x 2.3m Semi tiled, WC & WHB, Bath with pumped shower overhead