3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow with Garage convenient to all Amenities and five minutes walk from the town centre. This small family residence has a total floor area of c. 101.75 m² (c. 1,095 Sq.Ft.) and is in need of some modernisation. To the rear of the house there is a detached garage of c. (4.9 m x 5.6m). The house is situated in the long established residential area of the Demesne. The area is very quiet and is convenient to many surrounding amenities such as the local tennis club, Pearce Park, Longford Rugby Club and The Mall Sports & Leisure complex plus local shops. The town centre is only a few minutes walk.
BER No. 105883078
Energy Performance Indicator: 493.71 kWh/m²/yr
- Entrance Hall 1.6m x 4m WC & Closet
- Sitting Room 4.2m x 3.8m with open fireplace
- Dining Area 3m x 3.75m Arch through to kitchen
- Kitchen 3m x 3.75m built in kitchen units and side door.
- Bedroom 1 - 3m x 2.7m plus built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 - 3m x 3.7m plus built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 - 3m x 3.7m plus built in wardrobe
- Main Bathroom 3m x 3m semi tiled, WC & WHB, Wheelchair accessible elec. shower
SERVICES: Oil Fired Central heating, Mains water & sewerage.
By appointment only