A quality 3 B/R semi-detached residence located in this select waterside residential development situated adjacent to Rooskey village and all amenities. The said residence is finished to a good standard throughout and offers spacious living accommodation over two floors. The auctioneers now invite immediate viewings and all offers after €105,000 to sell.
Legal: Maria McCahill, Solicitor, Stonecourt, The Square, Roscommon. 090 66 26816.
• Tarmacadam driveway to front.
• Spacious garden areas to the front and rear with storage shed servicing.
• Quality internal finish throughout.
• OFCH throughout with solid fuel stove to living room (non boiler).
• Traditional block cavity wall construction.
• Master bedroom ensuite.
• uPVC windows and rear doors, hardwood front doorway.
• Within walking distance of all village amenities.
• Overlooking large green area to front and situated adjacent to the famous river shannon.
As and from Roosky Village, take the main Scramogue road R371, the said development is located last on the right hand side. note sign at road front. The said residence is located to the rear of the said development on the left hand side. Note sign on same.
Entrance - m x m
Reception/Hallway - 7.3() x 13.1()
Wooden floor finish, carpeted stairs to the first floor
Living/Dining Room/Kitchen - 29.0() x 13.8()
Wooden floor finish throughout, Fitted solid fuel stove, window to the front elevation, double doors to rear garden area, fitted kitchen with inset tiling and eye level units.
W/C - 7.3() x 13.1()
Fitted W/C, WHB, tiled floor finish and wet area tiling.
Bedroom 1 - 13.7() x 12.6()
Fitted wardrobe, carpeted, window to the rear elevation
Bedroom 2 - 9.7() x 9.4()
Carpeted, window to front elevation
Bedroom 3 - 15.8() x 10.0()
Large fitted wardrobe, carpeted en-suite off. Window to front.
Ensuite - 5.0() x 6.5()
Tiled floor finish with wet area tiling. Fitted w/c, whb and shower.
Bathroom - 5.6() x 9.0()
Tiled floor finish and wet area tiling. fitted bath with shower over, w/c, whb. Window to the rear elevation.