42 Ard Rua, Quarry Road, Gracedieu is a newly constructed high spec 3/4 bed semi-detached residence circa 141.2 sq m with accommodation over three floors. Due for completion in Spring 2023, this outstanding A2 Rated luxury home comes complete with a choice of stylish Evoke kitchen, quality flooring throughout, and beautifully crafted tiles.
Ard Rua provides a quality lifestyle development in an enviable location in Waterford city. Situated immediately adjacent to Bowefield, the popular Greenway, choice of excellent schools, Outer Ring Road, SETU, Industrial Estate, and Waterford city centre, the development offers the perfect balance of convenience and calm.
Concrete driveway to the front, together with gardens to front and rear which are set in lawn. Homebond structural guarantee, air-to-water heating ,generous electrical specification, charging point for electric car, internal walls with sound insulation. Constructed by Belindere Homes.
Standard Feature & Specifications:
- A2 Rated Homes
- Built to NZEB Compliance
- Tiled Roofs
- PVC Future Proof Windows
- PVC Fascias, Soffits and Downpipes
- Eco Joists at first floor level
- Truss Roofs
- Air to Water Heat Pump and pressurized System
- Brick & white weber plaster finish to front elevations
- Pre hung white Nema fire doors
- All timber work and ceilings painted
- Concrete driveway
- Charging point for electric car
- Grass set in front and back gardens
- Generous electrical specification
- Internal Walls with sound insulation
- Insulation to floors, walls and roof space to A2 rated spec
- Smoke Alarm fitted
- Wired hub for broadband in home office/study
- Homebond Structural Guarantee
- Sanitary ware package
- Evoke Fitted Kitchens
- Tiling specification, (en-suite floor to ceiling, main bathroom floor and wet areas.
- basement WC floor & vanity splash back) kitchen/dining & utility.
- Laminate flooring throughout including entrance hall.
- Carpet to stairs and landing.
42 Ard Rua accommodation comprises - Ground floor: Entrance hall, shower room, choice of home office & entertainment room or fourth bedroom. First floor: Living room, Kitchen/dining room, Utility, Second floor : 3 bedrooms, bathroom, ensuite. The finish throughout is sleek and modern with fantastic natural light complemented by large window space and glass internal doors within the main living areas. Additionally, there are French doors from the dining area to the rear garden which is set in lawn. Further attractive features include a generous walk-in wardrobe off the Master bedroom, while the property is future-proof with an A-rated BER cert, and so qualifies for Green Mortgage preferential rate.