The subject property is located on the outskirts of Limerick City in Thomondgate. This location benefits from a host of services and amenities with nearby landmarks to include Thomond Park, The Treaty Stone and King John’s Castle.
The subject property comprises of a mid terraced, 3 bedroomed residence which is in good condition with a private secure rear garden. The property benefits from Vehicular access to the rear.
* Mid terrace red brick
* Double glazed windows
* Modern fitted kitchen
* Modern fitted shower room
* Excellent decorative condition
* Vehicular access to rear
* Gas fired central heating
* South facing rear garden with large patio area, deck area and raised car parking space accessed via steel gates.
* Close proximity to city centre and all its amenities.
* BER Rating: E2
BER No. XXX
Energy Performance Indicator: XXX kWh/m²/yr
This extremely well presented property benefits from spacious, superbly furnished and bright accommodation throughout to include entrance hallway, guest w.c., living room, kitchen / dining room, 3 bedrooms
(2 ensuite) and bathroom. The property benefits from a balcony which runs the entire width of the property.
By appointment only