Attractive 4 bedroom Dormer Bungalow plus garage on a mature site convenient to the town centre.
This surprisingly spacious family residence has a total floor area of c. 138 m² (c. 1,480 Sq. Ft.). There are new double glazed U.P.V.C. windows throughout, oil fired central heating and a solid fuel stove (heats water). The house is laid out with a large living room with double doors through to a kitchen / living area which over looks the very private garden to the rear there where there is also a garage. Templemichael Glebe is considered one of the best residential locations in the Town. Situated in an ideal location fronting onto the park green in this quiet mature development it is convenient to the town, schools, local shops and the Mall sports complex.
SERVICES: Double glazed windows, OFCH, Mains water & sewerage.
BER No. 105711378
Energy Performance Indicator: 373.69 kWh/m²/yr
- Entrance Hall 2.1m x 5m tiled floor, under stairs closet
- Sitting Room 4.1m x 5.8m open fireplace
- Kitchen / Living area 7.5m x 3.5m tiled floor, built in kitchen units, elec. cooker, hobb, extractor fan. Large glazed wall with solid fuel stove (heats water)
- Bedroom 1 - 3.5m x 4.1m with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 - 3.8m x 2.75m with built in wardrobes
- Downstairs WC 1.35m x 2.5m semi tiled, WC & WHB, hot press
- Bedroom 3 - 4m x 3.8m plus built in wardrobe and bay window
- Main Bathroom 2.1m x 2.25m semi tiled, WC & WHB, Bath with elec. shower
- Bedroom 4 - 4m x 5m plus bay window section, built in wardrobes & dressing area
- B4 Ensuite - 1.7m x 1.7m fully tiled, WHB, heated towel rail, Pumped shower.
By appointment only