This house is a spacious family home presented in excellent ‘walk in’ condition. The house was the original show house of this scheme featuring a lot of high end fittings and was interior designed throughout. This 4 bedroom home has a total gross internal floor area of c. 2,040 Sq. Ft. (c. 189.35 Sq. M.). The house has two large Living Rooms with an open fireplace in each. The main lounge has double doors that lead into the dining room which is left open to the kitchen/ breakfast area creating a wonderful open space. This house was built with energy efficiency in mind with condensing oil boiler, substantial insulation and an air heat recovery system. Abbeycartron is a quiet, secure and family friendly established part of town and is also surrounded by a host of sporting amenities with the Mall Sports, Leisure & Riverside Park, Longford Rugby, Tennis and Gaelic grounds all within a short walk. It is within the catchment area for the schools and creches nearby.
OUTSIDE: The rear garden has extensive hard landscaping including a patio accessible from the French doors in the kitchen. It has been planted with a wide variety of flowers and shrubs to give the garden colour all year round. There are also two garden sheds. The driveway space has been extended with cobble lock which gives greater area for car parking.
SERVICES: Mains Water & Sewage, Oil Fired Central Heating, Cable TV & broadband
BER No. 103150959
Energy Performance Indicator: 111.56 kWh/m²/yr
- Entrance Hall 2.9m x 5.25m With Polished porcelain flooring, Alarm entrance panel, this entrance hall is wheelchair accessible.
- Sitting Room 5.25m x 4.2m with feature Stone fireplace with provision for gas fire
- Living Room 5.25m x 4.3m With solid ash wood flooring and a feature fireplace. There are double doors through to the Dining area.
- Dining Room 3.4m x 3.6m Solid wood flooring continues from the living room and a further set of semi glass double doors open into the Kitchen.
- Kitchen 3.7m x 5.7m Fully fitted bespoke cream kitchen with curved granite worktops and porcelain flooring. The kitchen features Belfast sink, integrated appliances and Range master cooker, large glass French doors to the patio area.
- Utility Room 1.9m x 2.1m With matching built in units & tiling with the kitchen.
- WC & WHB 1.4m x 1.8m Porcelain flooring with high spec sanitary ware, this toilet is wheelchair accessible.
- Bedroom 1 - 4m x 4.35m With built in wardrobes.
- Bed 1 ensuite - 1.1m x 2.8m Fully tiled with vanity unit, WC and electric Shower.
- Bedroom 2 - 3.6m x 3.8m
- Bedroom 3 - 3.7m x 4.3m Polished pine flooring and built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 4 - 3.15m x 3.8m Polished pine flooring and built in wardrobes
- Main Bathroom - 2.9m x 2.5m Fully tiled with feature free standing bath, Italian style vanity unit, heated towel rail and separate shower unit.
By appointment only