Excellent 3 bedroom, semi detached house in this highly sought after residential area, just off the Strandhill Road, only 2.5 km from town centre. The property enjoys great privacy, tucked away in a quiet end of cul-de-sac setting. This is a terrific family home location, with many quality amenities in the immediate area, including Scoil Ursula N.S. & Gaelscoil Chnoc na Re N.S., Mitchell Curly Park & playgrounds and
St Mary’s GFC, whilst the wonderful seaside village of Strandhill is only a short 5km drive away.
• Quiet cul-de-sac location.
• Oil fired C.H.
• Double glazed uPVC windows.
• Pine internal joinery.
• High speed broadband available in area.
• Light fitiings, blinds, fixtures and fittings included. Furniture optional.
• Enclosed rear garden with mature trees and shrubs. Spacious patio area.
• Timber garden shed. Outside tap. Brick barbecue.
2.0m x 5.4m
Laminate wood flooring. Guest WC & Utility Cupboard off.
0.9m x 1.3m
Laminate wood flooring.
3.8m x 4.8m
Laminate wood flooring. Fireplace. Double doors to Kitchen / Dining
Kitchen / Dining Room
3.1m x 5.9m
Tile floor. Integrated gas hob & electric double oven.
3.3m x 3.3m
Laminate wood flooring. Electric coal effect fire. French doors to patio.
4.0m x 3.5m
1.0m x 2.8m
Fully tiled. Electric shower.
3.8m x 2.9m
3.0m x 2.3m
2.8m x 1.7m
Floor & wall tiled. Electric shower.
Please call agents to arrange an appointment.