3 Bed Semi-Detached house ideally located just off Battery Road, convenient to the town centre and the N4.
Situated just off the popular Battery Road and the N4 Dublin-Sligo Road within walking distance of the town centre and all town amenities. The development has proven to be one of the most popular residential locations in the town. The property has a total floor area of c. 1,180 Sq. Ft. and features oil fired central heating, integrated central cabling system, pre-wired for surround sound system, open plan kitchen, dining and living area with double doors onto a rear patio and main bedroom en-suite with a shelved walk-in wardrobe. The house is presented in excellent condition and is an ideal first home or investment property with an inventory of furniture included. For investors there are some S23 type tax allowances available.
SERVICES: Mains Water & Sewage, , Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No. 106737182
Energy Performance Indicator: 205.31 kWh/m²/yr
- Entrance Hall 1.9m x 2.9m
- Kitchen 4m x 4.5m tiled floor, Built in units with integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, elec. cooker hobb & extractor fan, washer dryer, smart home hub and Island unit.
- Living / Dining area 6m x 3.4m open fireplace, double glass doors with glass panels either side open out to patio and rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 - 3m x 4.1m plus walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- B 1 En Suite - 1.5m x 1.75m semi tiled, WC & WHB, elec. shower
- Main Bathroom - 2m x 2m semi tiled, WC & WHB, bath with shower attachment
- Bedroom 2 - 3.1m x 3.2m with built in wardrobe and chest drawers
- Bedroom 3 - 3.2m x 2.7m
By appointment only