3 bedroom Semi-Detached townhouse in Longford's most desirable residential location.
This 3 bedroom townhouse is situated in the private and quiet development of St. Albans just off the Battery Road. The house is approached by a tree lined avenue and is surrounded by mature planted grounds that are constantly maintained. The house has a total floor area of c . 82 sq. meters (c. 880 Sq.Ft) and is presented in excellent decorative order. The ground floor is an open plan kitchen and living area with built in units and gas fire and double doors to the rear landscaped grounds. The house has a cut stone façade and Rationel double glazed windows and doors. Being located on the Battery Road, the town centre is a short walk, as are local amenities such as the tennis and rugby club, the Mall River Park & sports complex etc. The main N4 Dublin-Sligo Road is within a minutes drive.
SERVICES: Mains Water & Sewage, , Gas Fired Central Heating (Calor metered LPG)
BER No. 105016257
Energy Performance Indicator: 223.69 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance Hall 2m x 3.8m Tiled floor, glazed wall and door through to kitchen
• Kitchen 3.45m x 3.25m With built in shaker style units, with integrated fridge, Washer / Dryer, Gas Cooker & Hobb, electric extractor fan. Opens into living area
• Living area 5.3m x 4.5m Gas fire with Stone fireplace, double glazed doors to rear.
• Main Bathroom 2m x 2.1m Fully tiled, WC & WHB bath with shower attachment
• Bedroom 1 - 3.3m x 3.25m with two built in wardrobes
• Bedroom 2 - 3m x 3.25m with built in wardrobe
• Bedroom 2
En Suite 1m x 2.75m Fully tiled, WC & WHB, pumped shower from immersion tank.
• Bedroom 3 / study 2m x 3m with built in wardrobe
By appointment only