This modern industrial unit at has a total floor area of c. 12,152 Sq.Ft. on a site of c. 1.07 acres and is contained in folio LD14232F. The property consists of a c. 24 ft. eaves height clear workshop space with two storey office space to the front of the building. The property was built c. 2005 – 2006 and is in good modern condition and currently vacant. The yard to the side and rear of the building is laid in tarmac and used for storage, car parking & circulation and is surrounded by a secure fence.
The property is situated within Templemichael Business Park just less than 2 km from the town’s Main streets and just over 500 meters from The N4 Dublin - Sligo Road. The estate has a number of industrial occupiers and more recently the Department of Justice have located the Irish prison services offices here. In addition to this estate the area around the Ballinalee road hosts the Longford Business & Technology Park and other large employers such as Abbott Laboratories, Green Isle foods, Panelto etc. The area is highly accessible and would be considered a prime business location.
• ‘Ambi Rad’ Gas heating system on factory floor and gas fired radiators in offices.
• 3 Phase Electricity with dual volt sockets throughout factory area (110 & 220 volt)
• Purpose built reception and office area - CAT 5 cabling throughout the office areas.
• 6 full size roller shutter doors (Elec. Motor)
• Modern compressed air system throughout
• Polished concrete floor
• Mains water and sewerage
• CCTV & Alarm system
BER No. XXX
Energy Performance Indicator: XXX kWh/m²/yr
By appointment only