Property Partners Earley present to market one of Roscommon’s most iconic and longest established licenced premises McCranns, primely positioned on Castle Street in Roscommon Town.
The pub is a popular venue for racecourse patrons and local residents, commanding a prime and conveniently self-advertising position on the West side of Roscommon Town. Easily accessible location on a busy thoroughfare offering c. 60m of front frontage. This character property being one of Roscommon’s oldest licensed premises with a derelict residence set to the side.
A unique opportunity to acquire a character property with feature old world bar accommodation comprised of hall, lounge, ladies and gents W.C. To the rear is a service yard way offering a range of useful storage sheds. All mains services are connected including OFCH.
The auctioneers now invite immediate viewings and all offers to sell.
Legal: Mr Donal McCrann, Messers James V Tighe, Celbridge, Co. Kildare. 01 6102408.
McCrann's pub comes to market after a life time of successful trading selling as it stands as a going concern with a derelict residence set to the side. Full planning permission has been granted for a full scale and attractive redevelopment of a new bar/restaurant and 3 number spacious 3 B/R townhouses on a site extending to c. 0.53 acres.
- Planning permission granted under PD/16/216
- Allows for demolition of existing dwelling and complete redevelopment of new pub/restaurant and 3x 3 bedroom townhouses
- Pub/Restaurant of approx. 369 sq. m ground floor with approx. 82 sq. m. on upper floor
- 1 x 3 bedroom townhouse of approx. 145 sq. m.
- 2 x 3 bedroom townhouses of approx. 165 sq. m.
- Property comprised in folios RN28700F & RN28701F
Strictly by appointment only with the sole selling agents.
Feature old world bar - m x m
Lounge - m x m
Ladies Toilets & Hallway - m x m
Gents Toilets - m x m