A once in a lifetime opportunity arises to acquire this fabulous, modern, detached single-storey bungalow on C. 1/4 acre, ideally located just off the Ennis Road, adjacent to the Maternity Hospital and only a short stroll to Limerick City Centre and all its amenities.
It is our opinion that this property will suit a variety of users to include a growing family, a trade-down or indeed some form of a business / office use - subject to the necessary planning permission.
Outside the property is accessed via electronic gates to a tarmacadamed sweeping driveway and front, side and rear gardens with maturing plants, shrubs and trees. Patio area. Steel-tech garden shed.
* C. 0.25 acres
* Gas fired central heating
* Built 2004
* Four double bedrooms all with ensuite showers
* Electronic gates to tarmacadamed driveway
* Adjacent to the City Centre
* Extensive use of solid maple flooring throughout
* Solid beech doors throughout
* Single storey
* Excellent condition throughout
* Property suitable to a variety of uses, subject to necessary planning permission
* Solid fuel stove
* Sun lounge
* Maintenance free gardens
* Double-glazed woodgrain pvc windows
The property built 2004 has bright, airy and spacious accommodation comprising of entrance hallway, open plan L-shaped living room / dining room, kitchen, sun lounge, 4 double bedrooms all with ensuite showers. The property is accessed via electronic gates leading to a tarmacadamed sweeping driveway and is surrounded by maintenance free gardens.