4 Bedroom Detached family home in excellent condition on a corner site of this small development.
Situated on the edge of the town beside highly regarded Melview national school, this is an end house in the small owner occupied development of Melview Glen. There is a great neighbourhood feel to the development and it is surrounded by countryside, yet is less than 2 miles from the N4 Dublin- Sligo road and the town centre. This spacious corner house is presented in excellent decorative order with high quality fittings throughout. There is a total gross internal floor area of c. 210 m² (c. 2,200 Sq.Ft.). It features a very well equipped cherry wood kitchen with polished porcelain tiled floors and granite work tops along with a large utility room. The main bedroom is ensuite and there are two large living rooms.
SERVICES: Mains Water & Sewerage, O.F.C.H., Double Glazed windows, piped for central vacuum, Fully alarmed.
BER No. 106792401
Energy Performance Indicator: 173.42 kWh/m²/yr
- Entrance hall - 3.3m x 3.8m with polished porcelain tiles
- Sitting Room - 4m x 5m
with opening for open fireplace
- Living Room - 4m x 4.5m Semi solid cherry wood floor, with open fireplace and double doors through to...
- Kitchen\Dining Room - 3.6m x 7.5m with polished porcelain tiles built in solid cherry wood shaker style units and island with polished granite work top. American style fridge freezer and integrated dishwasher, elec. cooker, hob and extractor fan.
- Utility Room
& WC - 3.1m x 4m with polished porcelain tiles built in units and plumbed for washer & dryer. Includes downstairs WC & WHB.
- Bedroom 1 - 4m x 4.2m
- Bedroom 2 - 3m x 4m With Walk in wardrobe
- Bedroom 3 - 4m x 4m solid wood floor plus built in sliderobe
- B3 En Suite - 1m x 2.65m semi tiled WC & WHB, elec. shower
- Bathroom - 3m x 2.3m semi tiled, WC & WHB, pumped shower, Jacuzzi corner bath
- Bedroom 4 - 3.6m x 4m
- Hot press elec. immersion
By appointment only