Spacious 3 Bedroom Bungalow with integrated Garage in an attractive rural setting.
This spacious modern bungalow has a total floor area of c. 126.5 Sq. meters (c.1,361 Sq.Ft.) excluding the integrated garage which could easily be converted to further accommodation subject to the necessary planning. The house features spacious living areas and a large conservatory looking out to the south facing rear garden. The house is timber frame and has dual system heating with oil boiler and solid fuel range and also Solar Panels to heat the water. Outside the mature gardens are laid in lawns and planted with trees and shrubs. The property is in an attractive rural location, yet is just 4.5 km from the N4 Dublin - Sligo Road, 10km from Longford town and 7. 5 km to Edgeworthstown.
SERVICES: Mains Water & Septic Tank, Dual System Central Heating, Double glazed PVC windows
GPS: 53.734, -7.676
BER: C3 BER No.108384017 Energy Performance Indicator:206.81 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance Hall - 1.7m x 4.25m With glazed Porch 1.5m x 1.4m
• Sitting Room - 6m x 3.5m With open fireplace and double doors through to..
• Kitchen\Dining Room - 3.5m x 6m built in kitchen units with solid wood work top, gas cooker & solid fuel range (Rayburn C.H)
• Conservatory - 3.2m x 5.2m south facing room with CH Radiators and double glass doors to patio
• Utility Room - 3.5m x 2.8m Built in units and plumbed for washing machine
• Integrated garage - 3.5m x 5m Ideal for conversion to further accommodation
• Bedroom 1 - 3.2m x 3.1m
• Bedroom 2 - 3.3m x 4.2m with built in wardrobes
• Bedroom 3 - 3.1m x 3.5m with built in wardrobes
• Main Bathroom - 2.7m x 2.4m Tiled floor & Splash back, Bath with elec. shower overhead. WC & WHB