Substantial 5 bedroom period town house residence on a large town centre site.
This period residence is located on Earl Street, close to the junction with the Market Square. This is in the heart of the town centre; however it is a quieter part of town. There is a total floor area of c. 150 m²
(c. 1,614 Sq.Ft.) on a site of c. 468 m² (c. 0.11 acres). To the rear there is a range of stone sheds, a yard and garden that can be accessed via a right of way from the convent road. The house is presented in good condition but would benefit from some modernisation. There are double glazed windows with wooden sash double glazed windows to the front. The house has a number of the features such as original doors, high ceilings with cornicing and tiles giving the house a distinctive character. The house would also be suitable for a professional services office.
SERVICES: Elec. storage heating, Double glazed windows, Mains Water & Sewerage.
GPS: 53.7251, -7.7979
BER no. 108090879
Energy Performance Indicator: 660.15 kWh/m²/yr.
• Entrance Hall - 4.5m x 1.6m with original tiling
• Reception room - 2.9m x 3m with open fireplace
• Sitting Room - 4.2m x 3.3m with open fireplace
• Dining Room - 2.6m x 5.7m open fireplace
• Kitchen parlour - 4.1m x 2.8m with range cooker and original tiling
• Kitchenette - 2.5m x 1.8m plumbed
• Main Bathroom - 1.8m x 2.5m WC & WHB, bath
• Bedroom 1 - 2.4m x 2.3m
• Bedroom 2 - 4.2m x 3.3m
• Bedroom 3 - 4.2m x 3.2m
• Bedroom 4 - 4.7m x 2.9m
• Bedroom 5 - 2.9m x 2.9m