Classically designed 4 Bedroom Detached Residence with large mature grounds just off the N4 Longford - Dublin Road.
This detached country home has a total floor area of c. 165 sq. meters (c. 1,776 Sq.Ft.) and presented in superb decorative order with high quality fittings. The house is on a large site of over c. 1 acre with mature planting and hedges and orchard area, affording superb privacy. A decorative gravel driveway goes around to the back of the house where the rear garden and deck area are south facing. There is a concrete garden shed that contains the water pump and filtration system. The house is situated on a quiet road just off the N4 Dublin - Sligo Road c. 6 km from Longford Town centre and would be considered a very popular residential location.
SERVICES: Double glazed windows, OFCH, Water from well (elec. pump & filtered), septic tank.
EIRCODE: N39 E7R2 GPS: 53.7078, -7.7160
BER No. 107857500
Energy Performance Indicator: 223.6 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance hall - 4.3m x 2.1m Tiled floor
• Sitting Room - 4.3m x 4.5m Solid oak wood floor with feature open fireplace.
• Dining Room - 4.3m x 4.1m Solid walnut wood flooring
• Kitchen \ Dining area - 6.5m x 3.1m Solid beech woods floors, built in kitchen units with elec. Cooker, hobb and extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, Sliding glass doors to rear garden.
• Utility Room - 4.3m x 2.9m Slate tiled floor with built in units and plumbed for washer & dryer.
• WC & WHB - 1.8m x 0.9m Slate tiled floor, WC & WHB
• Bedroom 1 - 4.3m x 3.1m plus walk in wardrobe area of c. 2m x 1.6m
• B1 En Suite - 2.5m x 1.25m Elec shower, WC & WHB
• Bedroom 2 - 4.3m x 3.9m
• Bedroom 3 - 4.3m x 3.6m
• Bedroom 4 - 4.3m x 2.9m
• Main Bathroom - 2.8m x 1.8m Fully tiled, Bath with separate shower, WC & WHB
• Hotpress large press with lagged cylinder, elec. Immersion
By appointment only