5 Bedroom Dormer Bungalow on a large mature site of c. 0.46 acres in Longford’s most desirable residential location.
Built in the early 1960’s this house has a total floor area of 178 Sq. meters (c. 1,916 Sq.Ft.) excluding the integrated garage. The house is old style and would benefit from modernisation. However the layout does allow for a modern open plan style, with a living room open to the dining area with double glass doors connecting to a garden room, beside this a kitchen connects with a second living room. The house is on a very large and mature site with substantial lawns and mature planting to the rear, creating a very private space. Behind this there is an orchard area. Being located on the Battery Road close to the junction with Lisbrack road, the town centre is only a short walk, as are local amenities such as the tennis club, GAA grounds, rugby club etc. There is a convenience store across the road and the Axis retail park is also nearby. The main N4 Dublin-Sligo Road is less than a minutes’ drive. Being such a strategically good location and large site, there would be obvious future residential and commercial development potential.
SERVICES: Oil fired central heating, Mains Water & Sewerage, Crossan cable TV & broadband.
EIRCODE: N39 D7W2
GPS: 53.7388, -7.8016
BER: G BER No.109088120 Energy Performance Indicator:534.08 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance Porch - 3.7m x 2m
• Entrance Hall - 2m x 2.8m
• Sitting Room - 5.2m x 3.5m open fireplace open to dining area
• Dining Area - 3m x 3m double glass doors to Garden room
• Garden Room - 3.4m x 2.5m
• Kitchen - 5.3m x 3m with built in units
• Living Room - 4.2m x 5m
• Shower Room - 3.1m x 1.1m WC & WHB, Elec. shower, Semi tiled
• Garage Porch - 2.3m x 1.8m sliding glass door
• Integrated Garage - 2.7m x 5.2m
• Bedroom 1 - 4.2m x 3.5m In 1st Floor dormer section
• Bedroom 2 - 5.2m x 3m In 1st Floor dormer section
• Bedroom 3 - 2.6m x 3.7m
• Bedroom 4 - 3.7m x 3.7m
• Bedroom 5 - 2.7m x 2.9m
• Main Bathroom - 3m x 1.7m WC & WHB, Bidet, Bath, Semi Tiled