4/5 bedroom detached house on a mature site, Walking distance from the town centre.
This ideal family home has a total floor area of c. 185 Sq. Meters (c. 1,991 Sq.Ft) and is presented in excellent condition with solid wood flooring, tiling and semi solid flooring throughout. Double doors connect the kitchen, dining and living areas creating an open plan feel if desired. There is a ground floor bedroom or study, ideal if someone wishes to work from home. The house is situated in Clonbalt Woods and looks out onto a green area with agricultural lands and mature trees to the rear of the house. The area is on the outskirts of Longford Town and is convenient to the N4 Dublin – Sligo Road and many surrounding amenities such as the local tennis club, Pearce Park, Longford Rugby Club.
SERVICES: Double glazed windows, Gas Fired Central Heating, Mains water & sewerage
BER No. 105334619
Energy Performance Indicator: 203.1 kWh/m²/yr
- Entrance Porch - 1.4m x 1.9m Tiled floor
• Entrance hall - 4.7m x 2.5m tiled floor
• WC & WHB - 1.9m x 0.9m fully tiled WC & WHB
• Sitting Room - 4.1m x 6.1m solid wood floor, fireplace with Gas insert, double doors through to Dining room
• Dining Room - 4.7m x 4m solid wood floors, double glass doors to rear south facing garden, and double doors through to kitchen
• Kitchen - 4.4m x 3.3m Tiled floor, built in units,
Gas cooker & hobb, extractor fan.
• Utility Room - 1.6m x 1.2m plumbed, tiled floor and built in units, Gas boiler
• Bedroom 1 / study - 3.4m x 5m Semi solid timber floor, glazed wall & door to rear garden
• Main Bathroom - 1.8m x 3.3m Fully Tiled, WC & WHB, bath with pumped shower overhead.
• Bedroom 2 - 3.3m x 3.3m Semi solid wood floor
• Bedroom 3 - 4.25m x 3.3m Semi solid wood floor
• Bedroom 4 - 4.3m x 4m Semi solid wood floor and ensuite
• B4 En Suite - 1.4m x 2m fully tiled, WC & WHB, Elec. Shower
• Bedroom 5 - 3.2m x 3.3m Semi solid wood floor
By appointment only