Modern 3 bed townhouse in an exclusive courtyard development in the heart of Keenagh Village.
With S23 Type Rural Renewal Tax Incentives Attaching and fully furnished.
Brookfield Park is an architecturally designed courtyard development of just 16 house, located in the centre of Keenagh, Co. Longford, a picturesque town, steeped in history. The grounds are enhanced by a selection of mature native trees, Chestnut, ELM and sycamore, some standing 100 feet tall. This house is a three bedroom home of c. 123 m² (c. 1323 Sq.Ft.) presented fully furnished and in excellent condition. The house is bright and airy and feature oak joinery, glazed ceramic tiled and wood floors. This house is an end house adjoining an open park area with a south facing balcony.
An ideal investment property with S23 tax incentives attaching.
Private mature parkland setting
Designer landscaped gardens and courtyard
High Quality External Finishes
Natural slate roofs
Stone Feature walls
External Brick paved Courtyard
Private patio and garden
Private paved terrace off Master Bedroom
BER no. 102231180
Energy Performance Indicator: 135.82 kWh/m²/yr
• Kitchen - 5.9m x 2.5m
Open plan area with dining section, Glazed ceramic tiled floors, built in kitchen units with gas cooker, elec. extractor fan, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Separate Breakfast Bar unit.
• Dining Room - 3.8m x 4m with double glass doors onto the front courtyard
• Utility Room - 1.7m x 2m Tile floor, built in sink unit with washer dryer.
• Rear Hallway - 5.3m x 2m tiled floor with under stairs storage room
• WC & WHB - 1.7m x 1.7m Semi tiled with large mirrored wall
• Sitting Room - 4.8m x 3.8m Featuring a glazed wall to give additional light and spaciousness. Timber wood floor with gas fire.
• Bedroom 1 - 2.6m x 2.7m
• Bedroom 2 - 3m x 3.6m with ensuite and double glass doors to large south facing Balcony
• Bed 2 En Suite - 0.9m x 2.1m semi tiled, WC & WHB, elec. Shower
• Main Bathroom - 1.4m x 2.6m semi tiled, Bath, WC & WHB
• Bedroom 3 - 4m x 2.8m