3 bedroom Semi detached house in a quiet cul de sac within walking distance of the town centre.
This 3 bedroom semi detached house is ideally located in a quiet cul de sac of well maintained homes within easy walking distance of the town centre, in the popular and established development of Prospect Woods. Presented in excellent condition throughout, the house has a floor area of c. 100 sq. meters (c. 1,076 Sq.Ft) and comes furnished. The property features a large living room and kitchen / dining area with sliding patio doors leading to the enclosed garden at the rear with garden shed. The main bedroom is en-suite. This is an ideal first home or investment property with a tenant currently in place. Vacant possession can be available subject to the necessary notices.
SOLICITORS: John J. Quinn & Co. Earl Street, Longford
SERVICES: OFCH, Wood look Upvc windows, Mains Water& sewage
BER No. 105083950
Energy Performance Indicator: 209.04 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance Hall 5.3m x 2m Tiled floor with under stairs toilet and WHB
• Sitting Room 3.8m x 4.75m laminate wood floor, open fireplace and double glazed doors to Kitchen / dining area
• Kitchen\Dining Room 5.9m x 3.5m Built in kitchen units with modern elec cooker, fridge, washing machine & dishwasher.
• Bedroom 1 - 2.7m x 3.1m
• Bedroom 2 - 3.1m x 4.1m with built in wardrobes and ensuite
• Bedroom 2 En Suite 2.4m x 1m semi tiled, elec shower, WC & WHB
• Bedroom 3 - 3.1m x 3.1m with built in wardrobe
• Main Bathroom 2.7m x 1.7m semi tiled, WC & WHB, Bath with shower attachment
By appointment only