3 Bedroom First Floor Duplex apartment in the heart of Newtownforbes Village.
This spacious duplex has a total floor area of c. 82.1 m² (c. 883 Sq.Ft.). The apartment is presented in very good condition with a good sized sitting room, main bedroom ensuite and all flooring is either tiled or semi-solid wood flooring. There is a balcony off the sitting room which overlooks the large castle field to the rear. The property is situated in the heart of Newtownforbes village, a lively village located between Longford Town and Rooskey Village on the N4 (Dublin to Sligo Road), beautifully maintained by an active tidy towns committee. There is an annual service charge of c. €1,174 to cover block insurance, refuse & common areas etc.
SERVICES: Elec. storage heating, Mains water & sewerage.
BER No. 106781594
Energy Performance Indicator: 259.55 kWh/m²/yr
- Entrance Hall 1.8m x 1m with hot press (elec. Immersion)
- Dining area 4.4m x 2.2m open to kitchen area
- Kitchen 3.4m x 1.9m Built in units with fridge freezer, elec. Cooker, hobb & extractor fan. Washer dryer & Dishwasher.
- Sitting Room 4.4m x 5.4m elec. Fireplace, built in display cabinet, double glass doors to small balcony overlooking the castle field
- Main Bathroom 1.7m x 2.3m semi tiled, WC & WHB, Bath, dimplex blow heater
- Bedroom 1 - 4.4m x 3.5m
- Bed1 En Suite - 1.5m x 1.9m semi tiled, WC & WHB, elec. Shower
- Bedroom 2 - 2.3m x 3.25m
- Bedroom 3 - 4.4m x 2.9m
By appointment only