3 bedroom townhouse with additional attic room in Longford's most desirable residential location.
This 3 bedroom townhouse is situated in the private and quiet development of St. Albans just off the Battery Road. The house is approached by a tree lined avenue and is surrounded by mature planted grounds that are constantly maintained. The house has a total floor area of c. 125 sq. meters (c. 1,345 Sq.Ft) and is presented in good decorative order. The ground floor is an open plan kitchen and living area with built in units and solid fuel stove and double doors to the rear landscaped grounds. On the second floor there is a large open room with exposed roof beams. The house has a cut stone façade and Rationel double glazed windows and doors. Being located on the Battery Road, the town centre is a short walk, as are local amenities such as the tennis and rugby club, the Mall River Park & sports complex etc. The main N4 Dublin-Sligo Road is within a minutes drive. The development is privately managed and there is an annual service charge of €750 annum. The house is currently leased at a rent of €600 per month and is being sold with tenants in place.
SERVICES: Mains Water & Sewage, Cable TV, Gas Fired Central Heating (Calor metered LPG)
EIRCODE: N39 K8Y4
GPS: 53.7335, -7.8032
BER: B3 BER No.109210922 Energy Performance Indicator:136.73 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance Hall - 3.4m x 1.3m Tiled floor with WC & WHB (2.1m x 1.7m) semi tiled
• Kitchen - 3.3m x 3.5m built in kitchen units, gas cooker & hobb, elec. Extractor fan, integrated mini dishwasher, Plumbed for washing machine & dryer, open to living area
• Living area - 3.8m x 6m feature stone fireplace with solid fuel stove, double glass doors to rear patio
• Main Bathroom - 2.6m x 1.7m semi tiled, WC & WHB, bath with electric shower overhead
• Bedroom 1 - 3.2m x 1.6m built in wardrobe
• Bedroom 2 - 3.2m x 3.2m built in wardrobe and ensuite
• B2 Ensuite - 0.9m x 2.6m fully tiled, WC & WHB, pumped shower
• Bedroom 3 - 2.75m x 2.65m
• Sitting Room - 6m x 5m Large room with Velux window and exposed roof beams, storage presses along the sides.