HIGHLY IMPORTANT SALE OF A LUXURY 4 B/R DETACHED DORMER STYLE RESIDENCE OF C. 1,800 SQ.FT FINISHED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD
WITH GARAGE SET TO SIDE LOCATED AT
22 CORRAUN VILLAGE, (CORRAUN HOUSE)
RACECOURSE ROAD, ROSCOMMON TOWN.
Price Guide: €230,000 ono to sell.
A most attractive luxury 4 b/r dormer style residence, finished to a very high standard incorporating numerous energy saving features. No expense has been spared on the finish of this said property with extra features, a 500 gallon insulated water harvesting and filtration system, solid oak floors and kitchen units, large enclosed patio area to rear with electric roller door system, garage and storage shed etc... This spacious property offers quality living accommodation throughout and has the benefit of side access to a mature rear garden area. Altogether this is a quality property to come on the market for which the auctioneers invite viewings and offers.
Directions: Entering the “Corraun Village” development, the property is located 1st house on the right hand side. Note stone wall and roller gate to front.
Legal: John Brady, Dillon Leetch & Comerford, Ballyhaunis, Co. Mayo 094 9630004
REC/HALLWAY 2.05m x 5.43m Feature tiled floor, timber stairs to first floor.
SITTING ROOM 3.87m x 4.57m
oak wooden floor, built in units either side of fireplace, marble effect cream fireplace with gas fired insert, semi-bay window to front.
CLOAKROOM 1.48m x 2.48m Full wall and floor tiling, W/C, WHB, corner shower.
KITCHEN 5.14m x 3.64m
Non slip tiled floor, fully fitted Pippa oak kitchen including inset tiling. Down lighters in roof area.
DINING ROOM 3.06m x 3.54m
Archway and door to dining room, wooden floor finish, French doors to side.
SNUG/STUDY 3.2m x 3.05m Double archway to snug area, wooden floor finish, built in entertainment unit. Gas fire with cast iron surround. Window to front. Down lighters in roof area.
1.81m x 2.02m Fitted with units and inset tiling, floor tiling, plumbed for washing machine, indoor Grant 90120 OFCH boiler, door to rear.
BEDROOM 1 (GROUND FLOOR) 3.89m x 3.66m Semi solid wooden floor. Window to rear
BEDROOM 2 3.20m x 3.80m Semi solid wooden floor,shelved.
BEDROOM 3 3.20m x 3.80m Semi solid wooden floor, shelved.
BEDROOM 4 3.77m x 4.05m Fitted wardrobe, semi solid wooden floor, ensuite off – full wall and floor tiling, W/C, WHB, shower, down lighters.
BATHROOM 3.70m x 3.27m Corner bath, W/C, WHB, full wall and floor tiling.
LANDING Semi solid wooden floor, down lighters.
• 14ft x 14 ft patio enclosed area off utility room - porcelain non slip tiled floor, electric roller doors to sides and rear to accommodate open patio if desired, with insulated ceiling.
• Storage shed – c. 17 ft x 17 ft with double manual doors and PVC doors. Paved floor, steel frame. Oil tank to rear capable of storing c. 900 gallons.
• Garage – c. 32 ft x 14 ft. Micro Generating Solar panels on garage roof which generate power sold to the ESB grid, porcelain non slip tiled floor, range of shelving, fitted W/C & WHB,.
• Matcrete (cobble finish) driveway finish.
• Limestone finished walls to front and side of property incorporating galvanised maintenance free railing to top and incorporates a roller gate.
• The property is located adjacent to a large green area and is an end house.
• House alarmed
• Mature lawns to rear and sides.
• Property secured by c. 6ft high fencing.
• Superior attic insulation.
• Mains water, mains sewerage, ESB, OFCH and gas fires.
Entering the "Corraun Village" development, the property is located the 1st house on the right hand side. Note stone wall and electric gate to front.
John Earley FIPAV