3 Bedroom semi-detached house in a quiet popular village convenient to Longford & Lanesboro.
Cluain na Sibhe is a modern development of semi-detached houses in the small village of Killashee.
The development is just behind the national school and walking distance to pub & church etc. Killashee is
c. 7km from Longford Town along the N63 Roscommon road. The house has a floor area of c. 112 sq. meters (c. 1,205 Sq.Ft) which is very spacious for a 3 bed semi. The property features a large living room with double doors to the spacious kitchen dining area, with a separate utility area. The main bedroom is ensuite. To the front the house looks out onto a park green area.
SERVICES: Oil fired central heating, Mains Water & Group sewerage treatment plant.
EIRCODE: N39 E977
GPS: 53.6784, -7.8793
BER: C3 BER No.108612201 Energy Performance Indicator:206.32 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance Hall - 2.1m x 5.5m Polished porcelain tiled floor and under stairs storage
• Sitting Room - 4.2m x 4.5m
open fireplace, tiled wood look flooring and double doors through to kitchen
• Kitchen / Dining - 3.2m x 2.2m & 2.4m x 4.2m Polished porcelain tiled floor, built in kitchen units, elec. cooker, hobb & extractor fan
• Utility Room - 1.7m x 2.8m Polished porcelain tiled floor, built in units, washing machine & dryer, internal oil boiler
• WC & WHB - 1.7m x 1.25m Fully Tiled, WC & WHB
• Bedroom 1 - 3.3m x 2.6m Plus built in wardrobe
• Bedroom 2 - 3.7m x 3.3m
• Main Bathroom - 1.7m x 2.6m Fully tiled, WC & WHB, bath.
• Bedroom 3 - 3.2m x 3.7m
• B 3 ensuite - 1m x 2.6m fully tiled, WC & WHB, elec. Shower