3 Bedroom semi-detached house with integrated garage in a quiet cul de sac development convenient to the town centre.
Situated just off the Dublin road in the popular and long established Ardnacassa area. The house is convenient to Dunnes Stores, the local Spar filling station and is walking distance to the Golf Club. This family home of c. 1087 Sq. Ft. (c. 101 Sq. Mts.) is presented in excellent decorative order having been extensively refurbished in recent years with dual system central heating, pumped wall insulation new built in kitchen units & bedroom wardrobes and new solid fuel stove in the living area. The neat rear garden is westerly facing with a large concrete patio area and wooden garden shed. To the front of the house there is a large paved driveway.
SERVICES: Dual System central heating (oil & solid fuel stove), Mains Water & Sewerage.
EIRCODE: N39 W1R8
GPS: 53.725, -7.7817
BER no. 108141342
Energy Performance Indicator: 179.91 kWh/m²/yr.
• Entrance Hall - 3.3m x 2.1m with entrance porch
• Sitting Room - 4.1m x 3.7m with open fireplace
• Kitchen \ living Room 3.6m x 6.3m Tiled Floor, modern built in kitchen units, integrated Fridge Freezer & dishwasher. Elec. cooker. Solid fuel stove in living area (CH) and sliding glass doors to rear garden.
• Utility Room - 2.5m x 2m Tiled Floor, built in units and plumbed for washer & dryer.
• WC & WHB - 1.5m x 1m tiled floor
• Integrated Garage - 2.7m x 3.8m Could be converted to additional accommodation.
• Main Bathroom - 2.5m x 1.75m Fully tiled, WC & WHB, Bath and separate elec. shower unit, heated towel rail.
• Bedroom 1 - 3.7m x 3.2m
• Bedroom 2 - 3.2m x 3.7m With built in wardrobe suite (wardrobe, bed surround and matching cabinet.
• Bedroom 3 - 2.5m x 2.2m