3 Bedroom Bungalow with rear extension in this most sought after location within walking distance of town. This compact bungalow has a total floor area of c. 1,026 Sq.Ft. plus an extended store to the rear of c. 276 Sq.Ft. suitable for conversion to further accommodation. There is also a small fuel store to the rear. The house is fully alarmed with oil fired central heating and double glazed windows to the rear of the house there is a private garden surrounded by mature hedging. Situated in a small private cul de sac development looking out onto a maturing park the house is an ideal family home or a quiet retreat with local shops and golf course nearby.
SERVICES: Mains water & sewerage, oil fired central heating, double glazed windows, alarm.
SOLICITOR: Karen M. Clabbey, Bridge Street, Longford
BER No. 104848320
Energy Performance Indicator: 375.52 kWh/m²/yr
- Sitting Room 4.3m x 3.5m with brick fireplace
- KitchenDining Room 5.25m x 3.1m with built in units, hot press
- Utility Room 4.1m x 2.75m
- Bedroom 1 - 2.9m x 2.7m with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 - 3.5m x 2.7m with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 - 2.9m x 2.6m with built in wardrobes
- Main Bathroom 2.1m x 1.7m Tiled with Shower, WC & WHB
- Extension 7m x 3.75m
By appointment only