4 Bedroom Semi Detached house looking out onto green fields on the edge of Ballymahon.
This house is an ideal small family home or investment with a total floor area of c. 122 m²
(c. 1,313 Sq.Ft.). Built in 2006 the house is presented in very good condition with either semi solid timber wood floors or tiled floors throughout. There is a good sized living room and large kitchen / dining area with a small utility off this. In addition to the main bathroom the main bedroom is ensuite. To the rear there is a decent sized garden and to the front there is a coble lock driveway. The house overlooks a park green and green fields. Situated just off the Athlone Road, c. 0.75 km from the Bridge over the River Inny and the towns’ shops.
SERVICES: Gas fired central heating, Mains water & sewerage.
BER No. 107596108
Energy Performance Indicator: 159 kWh/m²/yr
• Entrance Hall - 2.1m x 5.3m Tiled floor and under stairs storage
• Sitting Room - 3.5m x 5.5m Semi solid timber flooring and open fireplace (removed) double doors through to..
• Kitchen\Dining Room - 5.75m x 4.1m tiled floor, built it units
• Utility Room - 1.4m x 2.1m tiled floor and plumbed for washing machine, Gas boiler
• WC & WHB - 1.4m x 2.1m tiled floor
• Bedroom 1 - 2.5m x 3m built in wardrobes and semi solid timber flooring
• Bedroom 2 - 3.1m x 4.4m Built in wardrobes and semi solid timber flooring
• Bedroom 2 En Suite - 2.2m x 1.6m Semi tiled, WC & WHB, elec. shower
• Bedroom 3 - 2.75m x 3m with built in wardrobe and semi solid timber flooring
• Bedroom 4 - 2.9m x 3m plus built in wardrobe and semi solid timber flooring
By appointment only