Property Partners Quinn Bros are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of €64,000 for 15 Thomond Hall, Ballymahon, Co. Longford.
Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact Property Partners Quinn Bros at 043 3346237 prior to exchange of contracts.
3 Bedroom Semi Detached house looking out onto the River Inny on the outskirts of Ballymahon.
This house is an ideal small family home with good sized garden and a total floor area of c. 106 sq. meters (c. 1,141 Sq.Ft.). The house was built to high specification and is presented in good condition with a good sized living room and large kitchen / Dining area. There are solid wood doors and either polished tiles or semi solid wood floors throughout. Outside there is a cobble lock driveway and the gardens are laid in lawns with mature planting. The house is in a private gated development just 1 km from the main street and the house over looks a park green and the River Inny. Service charge of c. €350 p.a.
SERVICES: Double glazed windows, Electric storage heating, Mains water & sewerage.
BER No. 105659551
Energy Performance Indicator: 226.65 kWh/m²/yr
- Entrance Hall Polished porcelain tiles
- Sitting Room 3.4m x 4.9m
Semi solid wood floors & electric fire
- KitchenDining Room 3.25m x 4.6m polished porcelain tiles, built in units, elec. cooker, hobb & extractor fan, fridge / freezer and dishwasher
- Utility Room 3.25m x 1.7m polished porcelain tiles, built in units and washer / dryer
- Downstairs WC 1.1m x 2.6m Polished porcelain tiles, WC & WHB
- Bedroom 1 - 3m x 2.7m
- Bedroom 2 - 3.3m x 3.65m
- Bedroom 2 En Suite 1m x 3m fully tiled, WC & WHB, pumped shower
- Bedroom 3 - 3.3m x 3.3m
- Main Bathroom - 3.3m x 1.9m Fully tiled, WC & WHB, Bath & separate shower
By appointment only